We like to create a welcoming, fun and non-intimidating environment here at Intent91. In order for us to be able to do so, we ask all of our customers to follow the below code of conduct. Not only will this help for us to remain a positive and happy place to come, but it also means our customers and staff will stay safe!
- All customers must have an initial 1-2-1 evaluation session.
- No spectators are allowed in the gym environment, however you’re more than welcome to make yourself at home in the reception areas.
- All bags and valuables must be left in a locker or the changing rooms. Please note we are not liable for any of your personal belongings.
- Safe, appropriate and clean sportswear, including footwear must be worn at all times.
- Strictly no glass bottles or cans allowed in the gym.
- No food is to be consumed in the gym.
- The use of alcohol or illegal drugs is strictly forbidden.
- No smoking or use of E-cigarettes is permitted in or on the site.
- Intent91 operates a zero-tolerance policy for foul and abusive language towards staff or customers.
- Please respect the equipment, wipe after use and return to its place (everything has a place and by doing so it makes it a nice experience for you and others!).
- Gym equipment is to be used for intended purposes only.
- Please report any equipment faults to the staff on duty.
- Please deposit litter in the bins provided.
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct may result in immediate expulsion from the gym for the remainder of your membership without refund. Remember: for your own safety and that of others, if you see something, say something.