When did you start your journey as a masseuse?
“In 2019 I successfully completed an FHT accredited Holistic Massage course, including an Anatomy and Physiology qualification. I have learned a wide variety of techniques such as deep tissue, relaxation, sports, and many more, which allows me to really tailor each massage to the individual.”
Why did you become a masseuse?
“I have a strong belief that recovery is as important if not more than anything we can do, physically and mentally. Once you start experiencing what regular massages can bring to your everyday life, you really won’t regret it.”
So, what are the benefits of a massage?
“Massage has so many positive benefits to the human body, including:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Injury recovery
- Improved circulation
- Anxiety relief
- Improved chronic back/posture issues
- Improved sleep
- Improved joint mobility and flexibility
- Increase immune function
- Reduces blood pressure
Being able to improve someone’s day and help them move/feel better brings me great pleasure and Sam is determined to bring the great benefits of massage into many people’s lives.”
What do you love about Intent91?
- Getting to know all of our great new and existing clients
- Helping clients improve physically as well as mentally.
- Working from a space full of good energy, giving me and my clients a positive mindset.
- Having the time to highlight the importance of regular massage and the benefits it can bring.
- Allows me to explore different techniques of massage on the various needs of my clients.
- Allows me to practice something I love doing on a daily basis.
- Being part of a great community and team.
If you would like to find out more about the services Sam can provide then please get in touch today.